THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Star Child

Allie was Star of the Week at preschool. It was so much fun making her poster board with her. She brought it to share with the kids and the blue pillowcase was full of her favorite things. She has been able to be first in line all week. It was really cute because Tuesday morning at breakfast she asked me if she was still star child.

We have been really busy. My car was stolen, and now we have a Toyota Sienna....for those of you who don't know....it's a mini van, yes, I'm driving a mini van! I love it tho!! It has all the bells and whistles. Lance and I just close our eyes as we get in and it doesn't feel like a mini van at all once you're inside!








1 comments:

Bankhead Blog said...

Such cute pics, Jenny. It looks like Carley is getting so much bigger! They are both so precious!