THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

"I"

i am: blogging to share alittle bit of "Holderby life"
i think: this bloging is super cool
i know: i am loved
i want: my body to go back to pre-baby!
i have: God in my life
i wish: i would be more committed to listening to His Word
i hate: when I let people down
i miss Jen and Julie

i fear: failing my daughters
i feel: so blessed
i hear: the faint sound of the fan upstairs
i smell: the glitter bomb from my bath
i crave: a vacation away with Lance or a family vacation with my cousins
i search: for the perfect jeans
i wonder: what color Carley's eyes will be

i regret: not being more patient
i love: my family and friends
i ache: for a good workout or nap!
i care: that Allie and Carley always know I'm here for them
i always: wonder about things
i am not: GOOD AT CHOOSING PAINT
i believe: that God is in control, even when terrible things happen, because the alternative is that the terrible things are out of His control, which is the scariest thing i can conjure up in my mind
i dance: to Alvin and the chipmunks with Allie
i sing: "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" to Allie
i don’t always: pick up the house...why even try anymore...
i fight: Allie to get dressed!
i write: blog posts

i win: because i have God and a great family
i lose: my mind most the time running around
i never: eat as healthy as i set out to at the beginning of each day


i confuse: Lance
i listen: for a baby to cry as soon as i relax or sit down to eat a meal
i can usually be found: nursing Carley
i am scared: about my brother moving
i need: to go to bed, but I have to feed Carley soon!
i am happy about: my life

2 comments:

Kendall Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
odomfamilyfun said...

Hi :) I found your blog thru your comment on Darby's (I stalk her blog, too) and I think your family is darling. I don't usually comment on other blogs, but I had to on this one---I laughed out loud when I read that you 'wait for a baby to cry as soon as you sit down to eat, etc...' as I do the EXACT same thing.
I have two little ones, 14 months apart & feel so blessed by the Lord for them.
Your kids are darling!