THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

my last week off



this is my last week off...i'm torn about going back to work. it's easier to go back, but i will miss my time with my girls. Carley is so used to me holding her it's going to be an adjustment being with my mom. everyone is always helping with Allie, so Carley has been all my baby. we're trying to do a few fun things this last week off. The girls are so cute together. Carley totally watches Allie and smiles and laughs at her. Allie is doing so much better with her now. i think Carley interacting with her has really helped. these are a few pictures of them sitting together today.

1 comments:

No Crying Mama said...

JulieG mentioned you visited my blog! Thanks. Your girls are just precious. Having 2 girls is so much fun (although I know boys are too). Good luck with returning to work.